Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, March 22, 2015

A few of my new favorite finds

So. My newest obsession is all things galvanized. I can't control myself. I actually have purchased more since taking this picture!! The lanterns are from Ross clearance $8 each. Can't pass that up! And the others are all Target online (also a new obsession) tray $14. Caddy $19 2 tier caddy $30. Dangerous I tell you! 
I have always wanted an old coke crate and got one on Friday for $17! Not too bad right!? (Bottles not included) 
Today I went to the thrift store, I love treasure hunting! And I got this lovely mismatched set for $4! I couldn't resist. Aren't they so Anthropologie!? There are 5 tea cups, 2 saucers and 3 bowls. Wouldn't the plates be cute on the wall!? Yes please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment