Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Baby Shower

My very best friend from high school that now lives out of town is having her first baby! And it's a girl!! Yippee! I threw her a shower a few weeks ago and wanted to share some pictures. It turned out really cute! 



Red belle cake and homemade cream cheese icing! 


Veggies and dip, chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and cake. And of course paper straws sweet tea, pink lemonade in milk glasses (old frap bottles)




I printed out the babies name and the invite and put them in frames I already had. Cheap and easy! 
Loved this, I found the crate at Ross for $7! Perfect! The burlap runner I got from hobby lobby as well as the burlap banner. So cute and simple. Plus I can add ribbon for any "theme" that can be easily changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment