Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Show Me the Green!

I might be in love... with Boxwood (and topiaries)... (and moss)...

Above my kitchen sink. Moss H I made and 2 topiaries both from Michaels, half off! The small one was $3 and the other was $6

Hobby Lobby topiaries I made... $8 each, all half off!

I have 2 of these, on my fireplace mantle. $10 at TJ Maxx. The lantern is also from TJ Maxx, I love lanterns also...another obsession

boxwood wreath I made from a swag from Hobby Lobby

Another $3 topiary from Michaels and a green moss ball on the bottom shelf ($3)

2 more on my dining room table. On clearance at Ace Hardware (love their house stuff!) $9 each

And one more from Michaels on my dresser in my bedroom

WHOA! I guess that it all of my moss/boxwood obsession... It just gives a room color and life, even if it is fake...ha. On a much needed note, typically I am very against faux plants... these (in my book) are the ONLY exceptions..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment