Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Catching Up

It has been crazy busy in the life of Sophia lately. And I need to catch up so here we go....
 
First of all I wanted to give a shout out to Rachele who I ran into today at lunch! She totally made my day when she told me she read my blog! THANK YOU.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
 
I was in Life Way the other day and came across these super cute signs....
 

Craft night maybe??
 
Also, I have been on the hunt for a new bathroom rug and I spotted this one at Ross for $13.

I like it on the white floor with the white cabinet... what do you think?
 
Last Friday, we had a girls day and went to Atl to the Country Living Fair.
 
 
It was so much fun! There were so many vender's, food and COTTON CANDY....We even saw Cari from Cash and Cari! There were so many neat things to see and get ideas from. If you've never been, you should definitely go next year... plus it was the perfect day for it. I even wore shorts that day!

I saw these sheepskins and loved them, I had one which was my special blankie when I was little, I carried it everywhere and called it my naugies! ha... how cute is that?

This is the only thing I came home with... I thought it was so stinkin cute. Maybe a baby gift for one of my million friends having a baby??
 
Saturday I helped my SIL through a wedding shower for her soon to be SIL. It was freezing!!!! But it was perfect for the party since she had hay bales around fire pits, chili, apple pies and s'mores. And we had lanterns and hung mason jars from the trees! Pictures soon!!
 
Hope Y'all are having a GREAT week!
Happy Halloween!
Photo: Three soldiers of the 3rd Infantry Regiment stood guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier as the first heavy bands of rain from Hurricane Sandy moved across the Washington, D.C. area. http://n.pr/Tk2DFF
How cool is this picture? Guarding the tomb of the unknown solider despite the terrible storms...
Praying for all the Hurricane Sandy victims!

No comments:

Post a Comment