Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall Decor Tour

Happy Fall! Here is a quick tour of all my fall decor....

front porch

close up of my beautiful, super easy, burlap wreath with our monogram on it.

Our front door

close up. LOVE the idea of the mums in the picking baskets!

Fall mantle, aka Fantle

dining room table complete with candy corn.

more white/wheat in the dining room

pumpkins in the kitchen window

my chalkboard sign!

Fall is definitely in the air and I am loving it!

3 comments:

  1. Cute fall decor!!!! Did you make the burlap wreath,if so how did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I love my burlap wreath and yes I did make it for only a few dollars and no glue! I did a post a while back on it. It's a little hard to explain how to do it but all you need a wire wreath form and burlap. That's it! And you pull it through the wire form! That's it. Found it on Pinterest!!

      Delete
  2. You spelled "y'all" wrong. It's a contraction of "you" and "all", so the apostrophe goes after the y.

    ReplyDelete