Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Productive Wednesday

Remember this post?
 
 Well... I was not really loving my letter I did so I decided to cover it with moss, that way I could change out the ribbon and such and use it on my front door!
Much better!!

I ordered these, reasonably prices, Pottery Barn guest towels and they came the other day with FREE SHIPPING! ( I was hoping the monogram would have been a little larger but either way.... I like them). I am loving the blue color!
 
And Today I also got my new necklace, also FREE SHIPPING! (Facebook offer) From Modern Ego!!! whoop! Cant wait to wear it!
 

And I spray painted my wooden monogram and hung it on my fall burlap wreath... LOVING IT!
 
PLUS....The Mr. and I also primed and sealed our new island.... (yes I kept it, but I wasn't digging the color)
Pictures to come soon!
 
Now off to watch the Presidential Debate

No comments:

Post a Comment