Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tuesday Shopping Day

 
I was shopping with my SIL and we kept looking at Christmas stuff and she kept saying that she wasn't ready for that yet. Of course, all of you know that I AM!  HA...
And then I saw this friendly reminder! Get ready people... it'll be here before you know it!

So, I decided to buy some Christmas stuff!

cute Christmas towel from Trees and Trends

Christmas sign from Marshall's

Christmas flag from Trees and Trends

And I also managed to go to a few Thrift Stores.

blue mason jar and cute tissue paper both for $.40
 
And a 31 insulated tote for $.40... SCORE!
 

I also got 2 of these tea cups for $1 each to put in my canisters on my kitchen counters.

Then I spotted this fun bubble glass lamp at TJ Maxx originally $50 on clearance for $20. Not too shabby eh?



2 comments:

  1. Great stuff!!! I'm ready for Christmas too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same tea cups! They were my grandmothers :)

    ReplyDelete