Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby News



Last week one of my dear friends had her little girl! I was so thrilled to meet her. This is Snow. She is so sweet and so cute.... and look at all that hair!
Aww, I love holding babies!


Also this week, my wonderful Husband got my flowers just because. I know everyone says this, but I really do have the best Husband ever!
 
I went to see the High- Risk Doc. on Thursday. Everything looked great except little brother (baby A) seems to be taking up a lot of room in there and has more fluid then she does). He weighs 1.2 pounds and she is 15 oz. 8' long, I still cant believe how big they are!
He told me not to be too alarmed but to relax and DRINK DRINK DRINK. I got back in 2 weeks. So please pray everything is great!




 
See how squished she looks? Poor little baby girl, her brother needs to share! HA!
 
And, for the record, I don't like to post a whole lot of "belly pictures" but today is the first day I really thought, Wow I look preggers, not fat! HA!

So here they are from the outside (please ignore the toilet, at least I put the seat down! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment