Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Change


Last week has been a little hectic. I  had a pretty nasty cold since last Saturday and that has certainly not helped me sleep well at night. Speaking of change, last Monday morning I found out that my doctor had been laid off. I have an appointment this past Tuesday and luckily all went well. I did go to the high risk consultant and was relieved to find out that everything looked great. 2 weeks ago when we saw them, baby girl was a little low on fluid and it kinds freaked me out. So they did a follow up visit, I didn't know if I would end up in bed rest or in the hospital but praise God for a good report! 
This whole baby thing is really starting to feel real. I am still in shock daily that there's two! But now that I can feel them kicking and we are planning showers, registering, getting their room together and buying things for them it is all becoming a reality and they will be here so soon! I have a lot to do!

My sister spotted this dresser at a store after I had been searching all day for a piece of furniture to use as a changing table, I see lots of "changing" happening in my near future. Ha! They were asking $125, but I got it for $100. I am hoping it will work, if not i can definitely put it to good use somewhere else. 

After my appointment, I was cleaning the floor and  opened the front door to find a big box sitting outside. I was screaming ( in my very horse, pitiful voice) and scared the heck out of my husband. Ha. It was one of our cribs! 



Yippee! 


Here it is. All set up and ready for a little one, the other crib should be here soon! The room is starting to "change"! 
(I am gonna have to spray paint those ugly gold wheels!!)


And one more small change i made recently.....Here's my newly decorated front door with the moss H I made. I'm loving the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment