Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, July 8, 2011

Front Door

Ever since we bought our house last year, I have wanted a new door. Hopefully soon we will get one. I need to decide on one first. When we moved, I did paint our front door black along with all of the shutters that were painted maroon (sorry, I am not a fan). The front door was white. (also, sorry, I am not a fan) I feel like white doors like unfinished. The black paint helped and I still want a black door. Just trying to decide which style is best for my house.
Love the sidelights and that WONDERFUL molding.

Cute and cottagy

Craftsman all the way... LOVE this door!

I love all of them.... hmmm... which one, which one? Oh how I wish I had side lights and a transom, that would make such a HUGE difference. Oh well, one day..... HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment