Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bye Bye Weekend

I finally put my feather wreath above my guest room bed. I like it. I still am looking for an old door to make a neat headboard.

My friends and I love to paint pottery. I made another polka dot creation. I would be a little more creative except for the face that you have to do 4 coats of everything and I get a little impatient with it by the end. Plus, I love polka dots and you really cant go wrong with them right?

It turned out really cute. Not sure what to do with it. Right now it is in my bathroom drawer holding jewelry and bobby pins.

I bought a really cute bag the other day at Marshalls. It was a great deal. $30. I have been looking for one just like this for a while now. I love the color, it goes with any color or outfit and I can use it pretty much for any season. My kinda deal.

Still looking for decor for my dining room. I really wanna do the plate wall like I mentioned here. But I also really like the idea of having a hutch on the wall. I had a little trouble finding one that I really liked and obviously I would have plates on it..

I was so productive today and I am so proud of myself. I went to church, went to eat, went grocery shopping, washed both sets of sheets and made both beds, unpacked all our beach crap, swept the wood floors, cleaned the kitchen counters, vacuumed, and for the first time ever... I used a carpet shampooer. It was a bit of a pain in the butt but I hope it made my nasty carpet a little better. So, needless to say, I am ready for bed. I cant believe tomorrow is Monday... work week here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment