Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pinterest

Maybe I am just way behind, but I kept hearing about pinterest and I finally went to the website to see what all the fuss was about. I was hooked... have you ever been? Talk about getting your creative juices flowing... I was on overload....they have so many neat DIY ideas, recipes, clothes, photography, gift ideas, event ideas and more! Plus, it is separated into categories, thrilling!  

These are just a few of the neat things I found...
adorable!

This is the truth!





chicken wire might be my new favorite thing...


An ornament with a cut up wedding invite... what a great idea!

fall ideas




how funny is this?

hilarious

neat idea, book page wreath


love this idea too...

I LOVE this!

Are you in love yet like I am? It is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love your fall findings Sophia!! Fall is such a great season...you always inspire me to decorate...you have such a talent. I still think you need to be in a monthly magazine.....
    I love you xoxo Aunt Cathy

    ReplyDelete