Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Gonna Be a Long Hot Summer!

Can I just tell you how happy it makes me that the weather has been so SUMMER like? I am totally loving my sunroof right now and all of the beautiful spring blooms! I still cant believe that we have people SWIMMING in our pool at work! WOW!
This weather has got me dreaming of the beach.... and I can not wait. I am so excited to be going to the beach on Spring Break this year! It has been years since I have gone for Spring Break, I feel like I am in High School again! I am beyond thrilled and cant wait to plan all my beach vacations for summer... yall know me and that I go to the beach at least 3 times... yea, I know, its a rough life!


My church is doing a series right now on 1 month to live... I have decided that if I have one more month to live, I would bring all my family to the beach and we would spend time together (and I would eat whatever I wanted too... HA!)
On another note, yesterday was St. Pattys day and I think I was the only person in the world not wearing green. I tried, apparently I do not own anything green.... at least that is what I thought until today and I found 1 green shirt... ha oops!

My sis and I had a slumber party on Friday night and we sat on the couch and watched girly TV "Say yes to the Dress" and some HGTV shows. It was so nice to relax!

My Mom and I watched the Bachelor the other day.... ugh.... not a good choice!
This cracks me up and is SO true. Come on Ben, do something with that hair!

That is all Folks. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment