Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Goodies!

It is so much fun to go shopping in this beautiful spring like weather! Who doesn't love to get new things? 
I am so excited about my new pot! I had a gift card and a coupon at BB&B and so I got this puppy for free, HA well kinda (It was originally $80, plus 20% off plus a $60 gift card) YAY! I also got some new cooking spoons and spatulas and also a new cupcake pan (since mine was dumb and only had spots for 6 at a time)

Here is my cute new spring bunny towel. It was funny because my sister picked out the same one on the same day and we each sent each other a picture of it!

Yesterday, a friend of mine sent me a coupon for 29% off your purchase at Payless for leap year. A lot of places had leap day sales but I was working late plus we had storms coming in so I was only had time to go to one store.

There puppies were $20 plus 29% off.... I am wearing them today. Super cute and comfy. This girl loves a wedge heel.

I also got these yellow beauties.... are they not so cute? Peep toe wedge, yes please. I am loving yellow for spring time. They have them in a few other colors too. They were also $20 plus 29% off... yes ma am! This girl got her some new spring shoes!

Then, also yesterday, I went to Francesca's and got some new spring earrings! YAY
Super cute right? I wanted the white ones but they didn't have any left so I went with the teal. I love a pop of blue with anything, especially for.... you guessed it... SPRING!
Also got some DIAMOND studs... fake of course, but they are blinging!!!

Now to get a spring wardrobe and I will be all set... speaking of

This is so the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment