Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Shower!

Yesterday, we had a shower for a friend of mine. The shower was a brunch at a friends house who lives on Lookout Mountain. I fell in love with her house, so I had to snap a few pictures of her home (even if I only had my phone...) Thank God for iPhones right?
 
This is her house. It was darling.
 
I loved the front door... she even had a screen door on the front!
 

Burlap door hanger for the new baby!

I just loved her kitchen!

pretty perfect right?

She had burlap vases with flower in them and a burlap clothes line with baby monogram goodies

Burlap banner that says Celebrate

Mason jars with burlap and paper straws for drinks

the food table

Old highchair with bags of cookies... yum!!

Old crib with all the gifts.

napkins wrapped in raffia.

personalized water bottles.

And... the cake and cupcakes... YUMMY!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment