Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Christmas decorating has started... dont worry, I basically have nothing done! I have 2 trees up with the ribbon on them. That is all....HA! I did just order my Christmas cards though, they are going to be so super cute!
I got them from Shutterfly, the cards were 40% off, free shipping and I had a $10 off gift card! So I got 50 cards for $50 and saved $58! Not too shabby right?
 
Last night my Mom, Sis and I went to a paint class at this place called Spirited Art. It was super fun!! I recommend it for sure.
Here is my masterpiece!

All 3 of us with our creations!
 
What a fun girls night right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh and what a grand time we had - can't wait to go back with my girls!

    ReplyDelete