Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Heart is Sad

Friday was a sad day. I was at work when I got on Facebook and some people had posted about a shooting at an Elementary School. I was in shock and thought, "That can't be true, who on earth would ever do such a thing". But it was real, and even today I woke up wishing it had all been a dream. Those poor parents who lost their lil babies, I can't even imagine....it breaks my heart.

Max Lacado had a great post about it....


I sure do love this picture. Jesus with the little ones crowded around them.
Dear Jesus, please comfort these families in their time of grief. Let them find hope in you, that you are in control and that these parents will see their children one day. Help these families to forgive, which only you can help them do. Send people to love on them. We know that you have a plan and will find something beautiful to come out of such an ugly situation. Thank you Lord.

Also, if you haven't seen, this Tuesday is a Blogger day of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment