Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, March 1, 2013

Eventful Friday



We had an eventful Friday night this past weekend.
  To make a long story short, Curtis, who apparently lives one road over from ours, decided to try to drive through our woods beside our house at 11:30pm. He was drunk as a skunk and luckily wasn't hurt. Poor guy told the police he had 18 beers. Oh Curtis, bless you. He had lost his keys, shoes, phone etc stumbling through the woods and by the end of the night we had 3 police cars, ambulance, a fire rescue truck and a wrecker that had to wench his car that was downhill in the woods about 100 yards. We were up til 3am. Good practice for the babies right? HA.


I got a late Birthday gift. My SIL got me some cute seersucker PJ's with my monogram on it. YAY!

I went to Southeastern Salvage to drop off something to be monogrammed and I spotted these hemstitch guest towels for $2.50 and I got our monogram put on it for $5. Not bad for $8 right?
 
I am also hosting a baby shower for a dear friend of mine who is having a baby girl (6 weeks ahead of me) next month and found these super cute invites for $3 at Michaels.
I LOVE planning parties!


Look what else came in.... our second crib!
Well technically it came the other day but it was defective so we had to ship it back and our "3rd" crib came in. HA. It looks a little like a sad daycare right now with nothing on the walls or over the windows but it is getting there.
 I also did my first load of baby clothes. They smell so good! I really want to start washing my clothes in it. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment