Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Monogram Tray

I was in Garden Ridge the other day and actually found quite a few things, including a few monogram garden flags for $6 and $8. Can't beat that, right?
A little while back I also bought this rug for my living room. I had a sisal rug and with babies crawling and walking all over it, it was time for a soft one. Of course I didn't want to spend a lot since the twins are the messiest humans on the planet, so this one does the job. It's cheap, but cute and I am also loving the gray color! 
They also had these adorable trays for $6!!! (They had chevron ones too, I am thinking of going back to get more!) Anyways, all I did was have the vinyl printed off and now I have the perfect gift!! Cheap, monogrammed and cute. Fits all of my requirements! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Those are MY initials.... Linda Judith Whitworth (well, now it's VanDeusen.. but still...) lol

    ReplyDelete