Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Plate Holder

Long story short, my inlwas moved and didn't need their kitchen island so they let me have this one. It's a great fit but not really the look I was going for. However it was free and it's practical so it's staying.

I need to figure out a way to accessorize it, especially since it's pretty much the only surface the twins can't reach and yank stuff off!!! 

I have been looking for a plate holder or fruit holder but couldn't find one I liked until this past weekend. 

I finally found the perfect one at an antique store for $20, not a bad deal either. It's very unique and I really like the look of it. My plates however are gigantic and won't fit on the plate stand so I have been on the hunt for some to fit. 
I found these today at goodwill for $1 a piece. They are from Better Homes and Garden (which I guess is walmart) I like antique look and the edges especially! 

It will be perfect to hold our fruit and dress up the kitchen island a little! 

Of course I came out with clothes for the babies too.... Too much! Ill share those later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment