Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dining Room Ideas

My Dining room could use a little love and affection. All that is in there is a table and chairs (ok ok and a runner and lantern) I have nothing on the walls and have been looking for something for almost a year now. I may hang a mirrior on one wall but here are some more ideas I have.
I really want to get a lantern to hang above the table. I am on the prowl for a good deal on one. They can be very pricey for sure
I am also thinking of doing a plate wall. Not too busy but I like the blue transferware.

I like this picture too, the mixture of blue and white dishes. So that is something else I need to keep my eye out for.

This has nothing to do with the dining room but.. nonetheless,

I bought this from Cracker Barrel. I am still looking for a place to hang it but I love the subway art

I also really want one of these seltzer bottles for my kitchen to keep soap in. Another thing I need to search for!

No comments:

Post a Comment