Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, February 19, 2012

It Feels Like Spring

Is anyone else feeling Spring like me? I feel like it is already here with the 60's weather we have had lately (even though today is cold and rainy). So, needless to say, I have spring decor on my mind and I can not wait to see everything come to life again and bloom! I love it.

Browsing Pinterest the other day I spotted some moss bunnies and fell in love with them. Then I found out they were only $3 a piece at Pier 1 so I picked some up for myself and my sister!

You know I love me some topiaries!  (Pinterest) but I WILL be making one of my own!

fun, spring arrangement (Pinterest)

Are they not so cute? I had to have a few!

Then I spotted these little guys
White, distressed owl for $4.
white distressed bunny for $4. How cute is he? Especially in a nursery? They have a bigger one too that I am considering going back to buy.

Our small group had a girls sleepover at my house on Friday night while the men when camping, and to shoot stuff  (oh Lordy). Us girls spent the night talking, baking cookies and painting canvases. Everyone did such a great job and we had so much fun doing it. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of all the creative art pieces, hopefully someone did, but here is mine...
I feel like it looks so little boyish... I don't think that I will do anything with it but it was a lot of fun. It stressed me out though just trying to come up with what to paint... ha! Oh well...

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment