Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines Day

I had a wonderful Valentines Day. The Hubs and I celebrated on Tuesday night to avoid the crowds. We had dinner at J. Alexanders....

This is what happened on our way home.... we got pulled over! Oops... luckily they gave him a warning!

This is the card I made for him, it is so cheesy but I think its cute! I also bought him a shirt and tickets to go see Brad Paisley and The Band Perry in Knoxville nest month,YAY!

Speaking of cheesy, I made Valentines for everyone at my work. They had a lollipop on the front and said "Thanks for being there for me when things get sticky"... hehe. I also brought in leftover oreo balls and cupcakes from the shower. They were gone with the quickness.

These are my beautiful Roses from my Valentine, he also got me a new Bible

My Momma surprised me at work with candy, a card and....

these lovely earrings! My mother knows me so well.... monogram anything!

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment