Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lamp Before and After


Here is the lamp before. It had potential, just needed some love and attention. I love America, don't get me wrong... but the eagle and the flag had to go (they were on both sides)
So, I got some spray paint stripper and sprayed it away.

Here is is after. I left some of the red paint in places, can you see the words on the side? Its such a neat lamp!


I found the perfect taupe, drum shade at Wal Mart for $14.
So, there ya go, a new lamp for $20.

And just a few other things I picked up this past week...

I am DYING with the cuteness.... I found this little egg holder for $8 at TJ's.

And I found these at Home Goods, a little pricey ($15 and $8) but I love the rope handles and the "old" finish on the tubs.

Oh, one more random thing...


Tonight is the Bachelorette Finale!! Who's is watching? Who is it going to be? Jeff or Arie?
I just cant get over Jeff's hair... I am saying Arie wins!
Guess we will see!
I so wish it had been Sean, but oh well... Here is to hoping he is the next Bachelor...

No comments:

Post a Comment