Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, January 18, 2013

These Boots are made for Walking

I have been looking for Boots since the fall.... and I am thrilled to say that I am the proud owner of 4 new pairs... for HALF OFF at a discounted place (Becky's in Cleveland and Marti and Liz in Hixson).
 
These were only $9.50.
 
These (which I LOVE) Madden boots were $15.
These were $12
 
These were $12 as well.
 
Monogram necklace - 1.25 inch Personalized Monogram - Sterling silver 18k gold plated
This is what I ordered for my Birthday from Etsy... I can't wait to get it!
 
Gold Cross Bracelet
And I got a silver and a gold cross bracelet.
 
Then, when I was in Cleveland, I also got a Birthday treat! A wooden H that I hung on my window pane in the Living Room.
 
Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment