Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wednesdays with Friends!

One of my very good friends, Stephanie, came to visit me!!! She lives in Nashville and I don't get to see her too often (although I did see her last month for a Baking Girls Day) but when I do we always have a great time together! She came Tuesday night, we went to TJ Maxx and had some Fro Yo, then headed to my Mommas house for dinner and then watched
 
This movie... HA! I had seen it a while ago but not since I was preggers... totally changes everything! HA, its too cute!
 
The next day we headed downtown to the Art District, went to a Bakery and bought some yummy fresh bread, had lunch at Tony's (Italian... YUM!) with my Mom

And went to Rembrandts for coffee! Whip cream? Yes please!
 
We then went to Merchants on Main and I got a side table for the nursery to go by my chair for $43! Score... and it is perfect and I don't have to paint it or anything! I love the shelf and the "pie crust" top.
 
Then we headed to the outlets in Calhoun and got some goodies. What a fun filled day! I was worn out by the end of it! HA!
 
On another note, we decided on baby names! It was tough, we just could not agree. Here is the kicker (and this is NOT my idea) I am not allowed to share them. The Mr. wants to keep the names a secret until the babies are born. So I am being a good wife and keeping the names a secret (even though that is going to be SO hard).
 
However, I was able to place my order for the nursery art work.

I got 2 canvases (this is the inspiration I sent her) with their sweet little names
 

and then I found this (and the bunny print from the previous post) and sent it to her to make me 2 square "animal" canvases. I am so excited and cant wait to see what she comes up with!
 
This is the link to her shop on Etsy. She has some really CUTE stuff... personalized invitations, stationary and hand painted canvases!
 
This baby stuff is starting to feel more and more real! and I am already OVER HALF WAY there!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment