Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Work Lunch

Yesterday at work, the lovely ladies took me to the Chop House for a special goodbye/baby shower lunch. It was so sweet! We got diapers, bottles, bath stuff and 2 little bath robes for the twins. 

They also had these yummy cupcakes for Baby A and Baby B.... how cute?
I am blessed to work with some great ladies... they will all be missed!


I had a doc appointment afterwards. All went well and he said the babies look great! The funny thing is, I saw a neighbor of mine there who is ALSO having twins! HA! He also said that the babies are probably 4.5 pounds- 5 pounds! WOW! The good news is, I have only gained 10 pounds! How great is that???
 
Excuse the terrible picture, but we finally got the curtains up!

They look great! Shout out to my Momma for making them! I got the fabric from Hobby Lobby and used a 40%  coupon, so it only ended up costing around $15... I think I need some more of these! HA!
We only have a few more things to hang on the wall and the nursery is DONE! I cant wait to show the finished product, and I promise I will use a REAL camera!
 
And the count down continues.... 3 weeks from today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment