Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May is the Month!


May is the Month! The babies will be here in 22 days or less!! I still can't believe it!
 
And for that reason, yesterday was very productive!
 

We both got a little too much sun while working outside (well mostly the Mr. worked on the yard and cleaned cars, while I watched and worked on painting the wood for the Bible verse for the babies room....
 
This is how it turned out. EEK! I LOVE it! I think I am going to hang it above the curtains with burlap ribbon. I cant wait to get everything hung up on the walls and see the finished product... now we officially have ALL the furniture for the room.....

We got a call saying our chair was in! So we went and picked it up and put it in the room. It matches so perfectly and hugs you while you rock, Caleb quite enjoyed it. He also hung the curtain rod up so hopefully the curtains will be up today (once I iron them)
 
Not only did we do all that, I cleaned all our bathrooms and the kitchen, did 2 loads of laundry, and I was excited to find a match to the Jenny Lind highchair that we got from a lady for $45!  
 
 
And being sun burnt and feeling summery, I pulled out my summer time scent from Bath and Body, turned on some Kenny Chesney No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems took a shower  and then we pulled out the grill for the first time this year and the Mr. grilled out hamburgers! Yummy yummy!
 
Doc appointment today. We will see how everything looks!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment