Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, March 1, 2013

50 Cents!

Lord knows I cant pass up a good deal. I went to a consignment sale last week and got a lot of clothes for the babies half off and I am going to another this weekend and another the weekend after that. Tis the season. HA!
I was at one of my favor tie thrift stores the other day and they had all of their infant clothes 1/2 off, which are only $1 to begin with (most of them). Apparently, they get the leftovers from all these consignment sales and are trying to make some room.
I'll take it.

little girls cable knit sweater 

Pink ruffle pants

Adorable Gymboree white boys cable knit sweater with the cute little elbow pads.

Gap boys linen shirt. OMG!

sweet little boys onesie

Love this Children's Place sweater with the sailboats.

sweet little girls khacki pants from Old Navy

All of this for $3.50, and NO TAX! Sweet deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment