Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, March 11, 2013

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

My manager is officially on maternity leave and since we are short staffed in the office, we get to close on Sundays until she comes back. By that time I will be having babies... which means.... I NEVER have to work another Sunday again! PTL!

She went in at midnight on Wednesday night to be induced and he was born on Thursday night around 9pm. He weighs 7pounds 8ounces, 19-1/2" long.


He is a sweet baby boy! So crazy that I will be holding 2 little babies in about 10 weeks (or less)
 
This is one of the sweetest books that a dear friend of mine bought for me and I thought it would be fitting to buy it for my manager, plus I hate to show up empty handed.
 
Saturday was a long day! I went from working all day straight to Calebs cousins wedding downtown. I drove around forever TERRIFIED of trying to parallel park by new bus, but luckily I found one I could just pull into. HA! I was not going to try to attempt that after driving it for only 3 days.
 
Sunday was a struggle getting out of the bed, especially with the time change and I had another busy day ahead. I went to D-groups, church, saw my Uncle (that was in town unexpectedly), my friend Stephanie came in town from Nashville and we ate at Bonefish and went shopping, then my family came over for a bit and then we had our small group over.... (did you get all of that?) HA!
 
He would so kill me if he knew I was sharing this picture, but I couldn't help it. My heart melted. He is holding our friends baby snow. SOOOOOO sweet! (Dear Jesus, forgive me, I snuck this picture during the prayer... )
 
Due to my crazy weekend, I missed the opening days of the Just Between Friends sale (another consignment sale) and since I had to be at work at 11:30, I decided to wake up and go this morning before work.
 I could not believe how BIG this sale was and was glad to see so much left over!
 

2 little girl smocked bubbles, blue-3 months ($5) and pink- 3-6 months ($5)

Little outfit (Pixie Lily) 3-6 months $6 and Gap shirt (newborn) $1.50
 
Carters romper (3 months) $4.


Boys sailboat romper (3 months) $3. and (3 months) RL onesie $4 

 
$30 total is not too shabby and I will probably sell consign them next year!
 
 
I haven't taken pictures yet, but Carters was having a big sale, almost everything was 40% of 50% off plus I had a coupon for an extra 20% off. Poor little boy doesn't have nearly as much as our little girl. Luckily, I got a lot of cute boy outfits and the good thing about Carters is, you can ALWAYS return things and they will give you your money back! Pictures to come soon! They have super cute summer stuff out right now and a lot of the outfits were cheaper then consignment prices!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment