Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Random Things From the Past Week

I feel so behind on so many levels. I was just telling a friend today that I should be better about writing in my journal throughout this whole pregnancy. I have to be better about that. And how cool would it be to write letters to the babies? I have got to get a new journal!!!
 
On that note....Let me catch you up on a few things.

This past Saturday my sister and I went to our second "art" class. We painted the Chattanooga skyline. How fun is that?
 

Here is a close up. I am not really sure where I am going to put it but it is really neat.
 

This past Sunday night for small group, I attempted a banana cream pie. It turned out pretty yummy and was super super easy.
1 Graham cracker pie crust
1 cup sour cream
1 cup milk
3 bananas chopped
whip cream
Mix sour cream and milk. Add pudding. Mix for 1 minute. Fold in bananas. Pour in pie crust and top with whip cream. YUM!
 
Today we went to the Doc. Everything looks good... PRAISE GOD! 26 weeks.
She is weighing 1 pound 13oz and he is 2 pounds 1 oz.

And today... we got one step closer to being a family of 4!!
Check out the twins new ride.


AKA my Mommy mobile!
 
Also, I wanted to share (sorry for the crummy pictures) all that I have bought at the consignment sales I have been going to. And there is still 2 more to go to!! (and yes, our poor little boy doesn't have as much as lil girl, there is just a lot cuter stuff for girls... HA, don't worry, he'll catch up!)
 


 
Girls clothing from the Sweet WeePeets sale.4 dresses (1 smocked, 2 RL), PJs, onesies, pants 2 bubbles, and a few outfits.
 

Boy clothing from Sweet WeePeets, 2 outfits, PJs and 2 onesies.
 I think total I spent around $30.
 
This past Saturday I went to the Jack and Jill sale and to my surprise was not crowded at all! YAY!
 

Clothes for her, 4 rompers (1 RL), RL PJ's, 2 dresses (one RL)
 
And the boy outfits, 1 RL gown, PJs, and 3 rompers. The seersucker, sailboat romper is my favorite, I splurged on that one for $10... ha.
Total $48. Most items were around $2 or $3, not too shabby huh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment