Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birdy Baby Shower

I was blessed with my 1st baby shower this past Sunday. Here is the super cute invite that I adore!
 
The shower was not only picture perfect, it was so special. I am truly thankful and I was overwhelmed with gifts and love!
 
look at this cute set up!



drink table and really yummy punch!


the best, yummiest cookies I have EVER had!

"2 is better than one" Birds.

overwhelmed with gifts!

My wonderful mom, sis and I

adorable outfits I registered for at Target


crochet baby booties (with matching sweaters)


All the gifts displayed

more

My SIL, MIL and soon to be SIL, blessed by these girls!

babies coming soon!!!
BTW, my dress was $8 from oldnavy.com yippee!!

Thank you to all who came, it truly was a blessing. Looking forward to 2 more showers this weekend, these babies are LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment