Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, April 1, 2013

More Baby Bargains

April is here! Which is totally blowing my mind because the babies will be here NEXT month! WOW. Where has the time gone? I have so much to do! I am super excited because I have my first shower on Sunday and then I have one the following Saturday and Sunday as well. Then maybe I will feel a little more prepared. HA!


My sister sent me this picture Friday afternoon and told me it was $10 at a yard sale. I texted back pretty quickly that I would be right there. Now to find another that matches! She also had a lot of clothes that were left over from the Jack and Jill consignment sale. She ended up selling me everything for $20...
Of course she had a lot more girl stuff. Ha... I got ALL this.... 2 polo outfits, 5 onesies, a smocked dress, 2 pairs of shorts and 3 other outfits.
 
Unfortunately, this is all I got for him. A cute bib, I thought about getting his name put on it.
 
Ok, moving on...
 
This is how the piggy bank turned out. He's cute, but I wish I had done a lighter brown dot.

I got this is in the mail the other day. NO CLUE where it came from, I am guessing it is from registering at Target? It had all kinds of toys, a pack of blankets, etc and a formula cooler with formula in it.

Took a trip to Hobby Lobby and got 2 white little hats and dropped them off to be monogrammed for the babies to wear in the hospital to match their gowns. Plus, I figured little girl needed some bows! I haven't purchased ANY, and I liked these, especially for $3 a piece. I got navy, pink with white polka dots, pink, white, and brown with pink polka dots. The hats I used a 40% off coupon so they were cheap and the headbands were only $.80 a piece.

My sweet friend Kim and I had dinner the other night. It was super yummy, and she even got to feel the little girl hiccup (she gets them a lot, in fact she even has them as I type for the 2nd time today!)! She gave me these adorable RL bibs. YAY!

And last but not least, I wanted to share this picture because I know y'all are starting to worry little boy doesn't have any clothes! HA. Well, he does, I have been searching Ebay and bought a whole lot of RL onesie PJ's and rompers, and I got the 2 whale rompers, which are super cute. My sis found me a whale bathing suit and some seersucker shorts at a consignment sale. They're so cute!
 
I haven't been sleeping as well with these rascals moving around all the time and this lovely reflux I am experiencing!
 I can tell they have gotten bigger, and stronger! My husband woke up the other night to find me out of bed folding baby clothes! HA.
 
And for your viewing pleasure.....
 
My sis snapped this picture of me after Easter lunch yesterday.... ha... had to share!
Hope y'all had a great Easter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment