Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like SPRING!



This is Calebs cousin Holly who works at a sister property, we all went out to lunch Friday to celebrate her Birthday. Happy Birthday Holly!
Everyone thinks we are sisters, or at least cousins... and we are... sort of. HA!
 
I had my first baby shower Sunday at my SIL house. It was so such a special and beautiful shower! Now we have baby stuff EVERYWHERE! I have plenty of pictures to share later.
 
Spring has sprung! We have had some beautiful days here lately. The Mr. went and got some mulch yesterday and did our flower beds and I got some ferns for the front porch! Its all starting to come together... even our mailbox is getting a face lift!

My new mailbox cover came in! It is so super cute! I was worried about how it would look being mostly black, on a white mailbox but I think it looks good! We thought about buying a new mailbox because ours is so nasty and, but this will do the job for now.
 
Our changing table plans have changed, and I have been frantically looking for one. I spotted one on CL and it wasn't the color or look I was going for, but the price was right.

She was asking $100 and I got it for $80. Its pretty cheapo and we will be painting and distressing it, but hopefully then it'll look better. And the storage is great! We have a lot to get done before these little nuggets get here!
 
Yesterday, with some of my shower money and the money from my family, we were able to purchase 2 big items! We got our stroller and our 2nd car seat and base! YAY! progress! Such a blessing from everyone!
 
On another note, Hobby Lobby has some cute iron ons!

Look at the little alligator! Isn't he cute? I just ironed it on a white onesie.
 
They have a Facebook group for Moms that people sell stuff on, I have found a lot of goodies on there!

I got this cute RL dress for $3.
 
Found this one on the Facebook group as well, little swim suit from Gap $3 and 12 little cotton (boy) hats for $3, some I will put his monogram on.
 
Petit Ami smocked outfit with hat. No stains. Super soft and cute. Size newborn.( my baby wore this until she was 3 months old). $10
This outfit for $9
 
And this polo one for $4. I also got her a few smocked dresses/bubble that I am in LOVE with!

My sister found all these goodies at a Yard Sale... all for $5. and ALL boy stuff! top left gown, 2 RL onesies, RL PJ's adn 2 carters onesies (Giraffe and frog) CUTE stuff! YAY for good deals!

Then she found all this at another yard sale for $10. 6 long sleeve white onesies, 4 short sleeve, a dress, hat, headband, pants, and 2 onesies.
I cant wait to get the hate monogrammed!
 
 
I also went to a consignment store yesterday and a consignment sale and I got a LOT of stuff... good, cute stuff...  yay for good deals and yard sale season!

No comments:

Post a Comment