Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, April 29, 2013

Shopping Weekend!


Saturday was a rainy day, but that didn't stop this Momma from running around town shopping and going to yard sales!
 
I hit up the TJ Maxx in Cleveland and got all kinds of stuff...
This table runner, I LOVE the navy and blue print for $12.

I am kicking myself for not buying this metal lantern for $20


I did get this for $40. Thought that was a deal... I have NEVER seen them that cheap.


And I got this wicker side table on clearance for $40, it was $60!

The real reason I was in Cleveland was to see one of my very good friends who just had her baby.

This is sweet baby Kate in my arms. Is she not the sweetest, cutest thing you have ever seen? She really is beautiful... look at all her hair!
 
My Sis and I also hit up some yard sales.... we had a little success...

$2 boots

I don't like the cover but I got the pillow for the down insert for $.50


Then, I got all these books ( a lot) for $2.
 
Saturday night we had a BBQ shower at Caleb's Aunts house for his brother who is getting married in June. It was pretty cool out and damp, my shoes would not fit so I was barefoot and freezing! By the end of the night, I was worn out, wrapped in a blanket and had borrowed fuzzy socks from Caleb's aunt. LOVELY right? Also, that night, I guess because we ate so late, I had to sleep sitting up because my reflux was SO BAD! It was terrible. But the shower was great, they got a lot of good things! We got them tools, luggage tags, monogram pillow cases and address labels! YAY for personalized stuff!
 
My friend Kim and I had brunch at Bonefish yesterday and we went next door to Francesca's. Everything was 20% off and you wont believe what they had...

Look at these cute floppy bunnies! She bought me 2 of them. And they match my nursery perfect, they are so snuggly!
 
I spotted this super cute purse and really loved it... she bought it for me too. Is that not the sweetest thing? I LOVE IT!!!
 
Thank you Kim!!!!
 
They also had these adorable lamb onesies in pink and blue that said " I am Blessed" how sweet is that? If they weren't so expensive I would have gotten them.
 
Lots of new goodies, and a good, but tiring weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment