Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, April 22, 2013

Shower #2

Shower #2 was at my Moms house hosted by some of her friends. It was so nice!
 
The front door with 2 wreaths my Sis made.

The invitation hanging on the door. The invite asked that in place of a card, you bring a book. I love this idea and I LOVE baby books!

Advice for the new Mommy.

The table complete with cupcakes, yogurt bar, sandwiches and pimento cheese.


Beverage station

all the gifts. Everyone was so gracious, Thank you!

The Hostesses. (plus my sister, who all did a LOT of work!) Thank you!
Hostess gift I got for my Sis. Monogram tshirt.

pink and blue

more pink and blue.

bouncers.

Mom got a gift!

make that 2 gifts! YAY! Yia Yia!

Me and Kim. So thankful for her.

My sis, Me and Mom

My Nashville family and BFF from college. I was so excited they came!
 
So blessed by everyone coming and the wonderful gifts. These babies are so loved!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment