Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, April 13, 2012

Everyone Loves a Deal

So, the tornado that came through a few weeks ago was devastating... it did a lot of damage here in our area
BUT.... we got a new roof, siding and they also stained and painted our front porch and back deck.... this cut our "Spring to-do list" in half! Our front porch was looking ROUGH, especially with all the white paint that was chipping off (which we put off from LAST year.. HA).... but not anymore....

Here it is, fresh paint and all! YIPPEE!!!

I also was shopping at Kirkland's the other day and they has some super cute ruffle table linens (napkins, runners and place mats) in some fabulous colors, plus they were on sale....

so I snatched up the white ruffle box-pleat table runner, isn't it cute? So summery

Today I also went to Plato's closet to sell 2 of my purses. I was skeptical because a lot of their stuff is very young, but they do have designer jewelry, shoes, bags and sunglasses. So, I basically traded 2 of them and came out with these 2 things....

fake D & G tan  purse

And I got this cute, colorful Lily summer bracelet! Score!

Everybody loved a good deal! You cant beat trading in some old for some new!

No comments:

Post a Comment