Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break

Spring has sprung, I am so excited that my plants came back!!!

My spring door... still holding out on my ferns for a little while but I do have the urge! I got my little door mat the other day at Trees N Trends for $3! I love the natural look and texture for Spring!

So after the Wedding weekend... I got go to on a Spring Break trip... I have not been on a spring break trip in YEARS! I was so excited even for a short trip (Monday thru Thursday)

Toes in the sand....

This is my.. I am so happy I am at the beach face!

aww... The weather was so perfect... this must be what Heaven is like...

We stayed right near the lighthouse in Sea Pines on HHI.  I love seeing all the boats, the cute shops and live music!

We also stayed right across the street from the Harbour Town Golf course. They were getting ready for the tournament next week... it was so neat to be able to walk the course...

The famous 18th hole...


The Hubs was so excited!

What a great trip that was much needed! Thank God for Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment