Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Prom Weekend, Yard Sales and Homemade Gifts

I still cant believe that my little Brother (Bub) had his senior prom this past Friday night, time is flying by and his graduation is coming way too quickly. Unfortunately, I had to work until 6, so I missed the photo shoot but I dropped by to see him while they were eating dinner.
Such a handsome fella... I guess it runs in the family. HA!

This is Joey and his date... He thinks he is too cool for school in his sunglasses...

I actually got to hit up some yard sales this weekend. I only found 2! FAIL...2 neighborhoods near ours had neighborhood yard sales last week so it seems like I missed out and was a week late. Oh well, I did get a few things...

A brand new Bare Minerals blush for $1. Along with some root pump and some other makeup

I got this nice golf towel for the Hubs for $1.

And, I got this Pampered Chef muffin stone for $5... YAY!!!!

On another note, completely random: My dear friend who we had the party for which I shared in this post, made me these adorable, creative coasters!

I am in love with them and really want to try to make them. All it is is tiles, scrapbook paper, card stock, a sharpie and sealed with Mod-Podge. LOVE it, and how super easy is that?

Aren't Homemade gifts the best? They have always been my favorite, to give and receive, one reason I love using Pinterest! I am always up for new creative ideas, thanks Mads!



No comments:

Post a Comment