Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, April 6, 2012

Wedding Weekend Fun

First of all, let me just say that I am a complete slacker when it comes to my blog. At least lately! Work has been so far beyond crazy, I just haven't had time.... so let me catch up a tad....

One of my very best friends got married last weekend (April fools day... ha!) And if I didn't love her so much I wouldn't have made her invitations and programs....
I love the font, simple, classic and timeless. The paper has a raised panel

These are the programs, front and back. PLUS, I printed off 100 for... drum roll please... $11... uh yea... all it is is regular card stock cut in half...

This is her Bachelorette party at a Karaoke place, so much fun!


Wedding day, getting ready with the Bride to be....

I thought this was a cute picture of her getting ready in her bedazzled Bride shirt...

The garter (something blue)

Her jewelry (something new)

 
Her something old (broach)



Cute "I DO" on the bottom of her shoes

Her sister (Maid of Honor) helping her get ready

Note from her Groom

Almost ready!

Love this detail

and this one...



The back of her dress... STUNNING!

Ring bearer....

Our flowers....

Her Mom and Sis
The beautiful new Chapel where they got married. It was gorgeous and such a great size... wish I had some more pictures of the inside.


Me and my Sis

Me and the Maid of Honor

Grooms cake

Wedding cake

"G" for Green

Candy bar!

Cute stickers and bags

The candy bar was all "Green" (hints their new last name)

Best Man toast

Time to eat cake!

It was the perfect day!


No comments:

Post a Comment