Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cracking Me Up!

I don't have much to blog about, I have been to busy.....doing a lot of Pinteresting Things!!! HEHE!! I had to share some of my latest pins that made me laugh....

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image
This made my day!!!!

The Bachelorette EMILY starts THIS MONDAY!!!!!!!!! I am so glad someone told me it was starting because I had no clue....


THE BACHELORETTE - Emily Maynard, the beautiful, sweet, young mom who captured America's and Brad Womack's heart on the 15th season of "The Bachelor," finally thought she had her happy ending. She accepted Brad's proposal and was looking forward to walking down the aisle. Unfortunately her relationship with Brad ended, along with her dream of moving to Austin with her daughter, Ricki, and starting a family. But Emily is ready for her luck to change and to bring her the love she so richly deserves. It's hard to meet men as a single mom, but Emily will have her pick of 25 bachelors when she gets a second opportunity to find love starring in the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette" when it premieres this spring on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/CRAIG SJODIN)
 You can go to the ABC website and see the guys... should be interesting as always!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment