Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, May 25, 2012

Ross Love


I was in Ross last night and I ended up filling up a cart full of stuff. I love to go in and see what they have, it is usually hit or miss but every once and a while I feel like I have hit the jack-pot... this was one of those times. I tried on several clothes, bought some workout clothes and a pair of sunglasses and then got all of this....

I thought this would be cute for utensils for a outdoor party. $6!!

This burlap hurricane was one $7

They had these too...

I got this one for $6.

Then I got this as well. I thought it would be cute on my front door with flowers in it... hydrangeas hopefully, it was $7.

I also spotted (from TJ Maxx) a blue toile quilt with 2 shams. I took the last of it and had to buy it so I didnt regret it. The shams were $13 each and the quilt was $40. PLUS, it matches my shams I got the other day and the pillows from my bed...

see... YAY!! I cant wait to put it all together. Yall know I like to change stuff up and for $70, I will take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment