Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

More Monograms!

I believe I have gone a little monogram crazy! I ordered this super cute IPhone case on Etsy, you can check it out here, there are so many to choose from and she can pretty much make any design you want... SCORE!

Acrylic Keyring with monogram
When I ordered the Monograms, from here, I also ordered a key chain for me and as a graduation present for my Husbands cousin.
I was able to go to the Thrift Store today....
I got a pair of pillow cases for $4. Aren't they pretty? Scalloped edges and all!

And I got this drink pitcher for $.60. I would call that success!

And, we got the summer flowers in at work... they had an extra flat left over so I got to take them home!


Yay! So now I have 4 pots of flowers for the summer time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment