Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, June 25, 2012

Beachin It

Who doesn't love a vacation at the beach? It is so relaxing! All 10 of us on my husbands side of the family headed down from Sunday until Thursday last week.
We went to Santa Rosa Beach off of 30-A. It is one of the beaches that is part of So-Wal, which is my favorite, I love them all!

This was our room... so cozy!

And this was my MIL and FIL's room.

Dining Room

The house. It had a big yard, volleyball court and a pool!

The interiors have been re-done (they need to update their pictures) but you can see more pictures of the house and the grounds here

This pretty much explains how I felt all week!

We always take pictures each year so I wanted to share a few...

Me and the Hubs

The whole fam... Caleb is the oldest of 5 siblings.

Then there are 2 siblings and Caleb's brothers girlfriend.

All the girls.... the 2 on the end are Caleb's sisters

All the boys, the one next to Caleb is his BIL.... HA... can't you tell??


I also read this book there in 1 day. If you haven't read it... you need to.

We have some great memories from our trip!
Thanks to my  MIL and FIL for taking all of us, we are all so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment