Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, June 15, 2012

Random Stuff From This Week

I took my dad out today for a Fathers day lunch, we celebrated his 26th fathers day together!!


This was his gift from me... pistachios are his favorite!

This was our view on Tuesday night at Riverbend.



We had VIP box seats to see Chris Tomlin and had the perfect night! It was by far the coolest night of Riverbend... seeing all of Chattanooga singing praise by the riverside... Ahhhh-mazing!

I had dinner with a friend at Cracker Barrel the other night. I always love to go through the store, and sure enough, I walked out with a Southern Cookbook

Screen Doors and Sweet Tea: Recipes and Tales from a Southern Cook
The good news is, it was 40% off. I have seen it in a few other stores and wanted one and when I saw it on sale, I snatched it up.

Tomorrow is the last night of Riverbend, FIREWORKS NIGHT!! And... we will be beach bound on Sunday morning... Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment