Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Online Shopping

I went to a 31 Party a few days back and I decided that since I didn't buy anything, that I would reward myself by purchasing some less expensive items I have been wanting. HA....
So, I hoped on Etsy to look at vinyl.
 I did not even know they had something like this, but I think it is GENIUS, a monogram that looks like etched glass for $4, I could not pass up for my jewelry box.

Then, I got this on for $8 to put on my drink tub!

Spirited Art
I also bought a deal on Living Social that I cant wait to use. Its a BYOB Art Class, and I got is for $17 instead of $35. My mom, sister and I bought them so hopefully we can have a girls night, I have always wanted to go... it looks like so much fun!
Then, I also purchased a "back to school Groupon deal" from May Books. You have to check out what they have, they have planners, diaries, meal planners etc.... I cant wait to get my new planner! But I cant make up my mind...

This one....

or this one?


Sunday, I spent part of the day relaxing at the lake... sitting on the dock of the bay.... ah....

I spotted this cute set at the Thrift Store the other day for $50. I really loved it but have no where for it.... oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment