Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Monday, August 15, 2011

Beach Finds

I am back from the beach. Gosh, I am going to miss it until next year.... tear. But we had a great time and stayed in a great place in Santa Rosa, Florida called Gulf Place.

Its a perfect location,  right across the street from the ocean and very close to Destin. They have shops and restaurants on the bottom and condos above.

I convinced the Hubs to take me to a few stores on our Anniversary Vacation.We took a trip to the Destin Outlets and I got a shirt from Banana Republic and 2 tops from The Loft...success!

We also stopped at the Goodwill, it was a big fat fail... when we were leaving to come back home on Saturday, my wonderful Husband let me go to 2 more local stores, Scavengers and Kathleens Kottage. Great stores to stop at if your ever in the area...
I fell in love with this guy, and it was only $15.

I bought one of these for $6. Again, great texture. I love the fact that you almost cant even tell its made from shells. The sweet owner of the store gave me the second one for free because there were a few shells missing from the bottom but I didn't mind, it will be sitting on a shelf anyway.

These were only $1 each. I love them

So, now I am thinking that I may use all my new finds in the guest room. I haven't quite made up my mind though.

I love 30A. Is this not the cutest sticker? Plus it matches one of my new shirts in the picture below

YAY for summer vacations. See you next year beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment