Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Leaves are Changing

The trees in my backyard are telling me that fall is on its way, the leaves are already changing!I have mixed feelings because I LOVE summer. However, I really enjoy all four seasons and the change that comes with them.

I got my Southern Living in the mail. It too is reminding me that fall is on its way... what says fall more then apple recipes?

YUM... Cinnamon Cider from Aromatique. I am looking forward to the smells of fall and putting out all of my fall stuff!

On a different note....

I got this card in the mail. This month we have been at our house 1 YEAR. WOW!! I can't believe it, and mostly I can't believe my house is still not all put together. HA... one day! Its a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment