Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

End of Summer Cleaning

I have nothing exciting to share today. HA... on that note, I was off work and so was the Hubs so we got to work and caught up on  our "Honey-Do Lists"

Yes, cleaning.... fun fun. We even cleaned out or closets and drawers and got rid of some clothes! Very productive day...


And in case you are wondering, these are my purchases lately.....

I have been working out on a pretty regular basis but since we aren't members of a gym we decided to invest in a few things. So far, so good. My body is feeling it! We also have Comcast On Demand, which is awesome because I can try all kinds of different workouts.

On a less healthy note, I am making Party Chicken for dinner with squash. Yummy.... its a very easy recipe so if you haven't tried it you MUST!

No comments:

Post a Comment