Sweet Tea and Southern Living

Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Friday!

I saw this on a friend of mines Facebook and I thought it was hilarious and had to share.

I am DYING to see this movie! I am trying to decide if I want to read it first or watch the movie first. It is going to be a while until I see it. Some of you may know that I am not a big fan of the movie theatre. I know I know, I am about the only one in the whole world who does'nt go to the movies, I go.. but it is very rare. Its just so expensive, cold and uncomfortable. I am sorry... ha. I like to watch movies on my couch, in my PJ's, with my snacks, and no strangers....HA. So, I guess I am just going to have to wait... guess I will order the book. I've heard both the book and movie are great!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I watched it first...it wasn't a light fun easy read...and so I gave up and watched it...It was FAB!

    ReplyDelete